Thursday, March 25, 2010

5 Random Factoids.

1) I have a really nervous stomach. The doctor recently told me that I have IBS. (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). It is not dangerous and very common, it just makes some things a big ole pain in the butt (no pun intended). It makes traveling a nightmare, sometimes shopping, and the first 4 or so weeks of school. It's usually brought on when I am worried, or upset in general. I wish I was better at handling it, because now I get nervous about being nervous, which makes me sick.

2) I'm in college to become a teacher, my area will be P-4, which is kindergarden through fourth grade. I really love children, I'm not much of a baby person, but kids I love. I'm currently a freshman and I am going good, I want to have a 3.0 so that I can join Kappa Delta Phi (an honors society for education majors). After college or my senior year I would like to get engaged. I want to be married to my current boyfriend of 3 years so badly. I would like to have 2-3 kids.
3) I'm obsessed with peacocks, they are my favorite animal. I would really love to have a peacock themed wedding, Peacocks are the patron bird of the Greek Goddess Hera, Zues' wife, if I'm not mistaken. Hera was the goddess of love and marriage. I just love them, my favorite colors are greens and blues and basically any jewel tones, which is what their feathers are. They are so beautiful.

4) Like I said earlier, I have a boyfriend. We have been dating for 3 years almost. I love him more than anything and anybody and would do anything for him. His name is Jimmy. He loves batman, and comics. Check out his blog JimbosComicReviews.blogspot.com . I hope we are together forever. And like I said I would like to get married to him in 2 or 3 years...hint, hint, cough cough.

5) My father passed away from a stroke when I was 7 years old. I miss him every single day and often find myself angered and jealous about other girls who have fathers. I mean, a girl needs to have a dad to be someones favorite, right? (I read that in a book). Oh well...

Anyways thats all I have to say tonight.

xoxo

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment