Sunday, March 28, 2010

Things I Love

Everyone who knows me well, knows that I am an extremely habitual person. If I find a food I like, I want to eat it EVERY SINGLE DAY, if I find a song I like, I want to hear it ALL THE TIME. lol, these are a few of the things I love, in no particular order.

1. Lady Gaga, she is my all time favorite singer. The Madonna of my generation, if you will. I like her because she is so different, and she has a wonderful voice and gives herself to her art. It takes a lot of courage to do what she does.



2. Perfume. I love it. I feel so pretty when I have on perfume, my 3 favorites are Love by Harajuku Lovers, Betsey Johnson, and Pink Sugar. I also love Viva La Juicy but do not yet have it...maybe soon. I also would like Daisy by Mark Jacobs and Rock Princess by Vera Wang.



3. Red Velvet Cake, and Cupcakes. I love Red Velvet cake, it tastes soooo good, a flavor that I can't put my finger on, and it is a beautiful red color, kinda a quirky cake like me. (quirky, not cake lol). I will definitely have a red velvet wedding cake when I get married.



4. The Office, Jimmy and I's favorite show. He is the Jim to my Pam.



5. There are so many foods that I am currently obsessed with, I will list a few. Wingstop teriyaki wings, Chic-Fil-A (always), Sweet Tea, Whole Hog (another favorite of Jimmy and I), Mac N Cheese, and Lucky Charms. I know, I'm a health nut, what can I say? you just don't get a body like mine on a regular diet (hint of sarcasm? ha)



6. Kid Cudi, he is amazing. His lyrics basically explain my life (cliche, I know) If you don't listen to him then you should definatley check him out, I love him so.



7. OPI Nail Polish, great colors, great names, great brush, great quality. Need I say More?



8. Betsey Johson. My favorite designer hands down. I wish I had more money to spend on her stuff, she is amazing. Fun and girly and kinda punk sometimes, definitely eclectic.





Thats all for now folks, or my 2 followers haha. I love writing but today I'm not into spending time on my grammar and what not, please excuse it.

xoxo

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment