Monday, March 29, 2010

Virtual Shopping Without Spending a Dime

Here are some of my favorite Polyvore looks, being a college student who recently quit her job, I dont have money to spend frivolously anymore :( oh well. Maybe soon.




i love this look, it is what I would wear on a date, if I ever went on them...cough cough hint hint. JIMMY :) anyways...



This look is wishful thinking, hence the wedding rings and the teaching stuff. Just something I would wear to work if I was a teacher, which I will be in 3 or 4 years! :) I will be oh-so-stylish.



This would be a cute outfit for running around, I love blues they look good on me especially with my eyes. Yes, that is the car I want, lol.



I LOVE THIS SET! I love the muted colors, and the vintage feel. I would wear any of those dresses to a party!!!


That is all for tonight, I really need to get in bed. I recently introduced this website to my favorite beauty blogger/vlogger CarahAmelie03. you should check her out, her polyvores are better than mine.
www.youtube.com/carahamelie03
carahamelie03.blogspot.com

xoxo

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment